A believer is one who deserves Allah’s pleasure and for him there will be a good life and happiness in this world and in the Hereafter. The believer is the one in whom the following characteristics are found:
1. Doing what are lawful and righteous deeds.
2. Having good morals and treating people with respect.
3. Having a purified heart and soul, neither hating others nor being hypocritical.
4. Spending whatever he has out of his wealth in the cause of Allah i.e. in the fields of charity.
5. Being offensive to no one.
6. Causing no harm to others.
7. Respecting other people’s rights.
8. These characteristics are only found in truly faithful persons who know Allah well and fear His punishment because those who know Him do not think much of this world’s life, and wish only to achieve the performance of as many good deeds as possible in it, in order to be rewarded in the life hereafter.